Gregory Harris started Local Computer Pros here in San Diego in 2003 with the mission of bringing excellent tech support and great value to small businesses in the area. As founder and chief technician, he is proud of the relationships he has developed with clients, based on mutual trust and respect.
Local Computer Pros is designed to be the IT department for companies that don’t want or need full-time IT. We handle everything from the cabling to the chair. We also have advantageous pricing on phone and telecom service, internet access (ISP), Cloud services including Google Apps, Mozy backups, and hardware.
– Medical software such as Compulink Eyecare and AllScripts
– Quickbooks Pro & Enterprise and MyServiceDepot SmartService
– Legal software including Time Matters
As a member and the past president of the Encinitas Rotary club, Mr. Harris holds his business at the highest ethical standards. Following is the Object of Rotary, which is a foundation of Local Computer Pros:
The Object of Rotary is to encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise and, in particular, to encourage and foster:
- FIRST: The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service;
- SECOND: High ethical standards in business and professions; the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations; and the dignifying of each Rotarian’s occupation as an opportunity to serve society;
- THIRD: The application of the ideal of service in each Rotarian’s personal, business, and community life;
- FOURTH: The advancement of international understanding, goodwill, and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service.
After more than 10 years of local service to the community, we welcome your call to see how Local Computer Pros can help your business thrive!